Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The end is near...

Only 2 weeks left of school and that is weird! As excited I am about getting done with this hectic semester, I am getting pretty nostalgic about school.

Ebertfest went great! You guys can check out all of our coverage at the217.com/movies_tv.

I got to meet Roger Ebert and his wife, and he signed my copy of buzz. I also got it signed by the producer of Let the Right One In as well as the Director and a star of Frozen River. It was a great, great weekend full of great films.

Favorite - Tie between Let the Right One In and Frozen River
Lease Favorite - Nothing but the Truth - it was really interesting up until the really disappointing ending.

Next week is my final issue of buzz, and I think that is going to hit me the hardest about graduating. Joining buzz was one of the greatest choices I made in college. It taught me what I wanted to do with my life. I made great friends, interviewed some amazing people and learned how to be an editor. Sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment